The Path to Excellence
MegaPhase designs, manufactures and markets high performance RF coaxial cables and connectors to OEMs building advanced microwave and optical electronic systems, such as test instrumentation, defense electronics, homeland defense, satellites, broadband data and communications systems. MegaPhase's core product is its industry-leading GrooveTube® technology, a unique cable design used in high reliability applications including test & measurement systems. MegaPhase has over 500 active customers in 30 countries, including the biggest names in electronic technology, as well as the US Government and its allies.
Core Technology, Products & Applications
- Test & Measurement Cables and Test Adapters: MegaPhase GrooveTube® technology provides a clear differentiation from other cable technologies, and represents the first breakthrough cable technology in over 20 years. The products provide customers with a competitive edge over ordinary cable designs by addressing three important criteria for testing electronic components and systems: phase stability, insertion loss stability and repeatable measurements for the cable's useful life. This enables MegaPhase customers to calibrate most test sets with rate of recurrence far less than competitive products, and therefore achieve the "lowest cost per measurement"™ and more reliable test results.
- Interconnect Cables & Connectors - Low Loss, Low VSWR for Integrated Systems:MegaPhase also manufactures high performance coaxial cables using GrooveTube®technology for high power and phase-defined systems, including electronic warfare, telecommunications equipment and many other RF platforms on the ground, sea, air and space.
MegaPhase is headquartered in Stroudsburg, Monroe County, Pennsylvania, USA, where all aspects of design and manufacturing take place. The 20,000 square foot facility features:
- RF Testing on 100% of all shipped products using a state-of-the-art RF test lab including 5 microwave vector network analyzers ranging in capability from 10 MHz through 110 GHz.
- Semi-rigid cables are bent to the highest level of precision with a custom-designed, programmable CNC cable bending machine.
- MegaPhase uses advanced manufacturing techniques and manages its customer relationships using Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire® design software and CST Microwave Studio® software are used for state-of-the-art design.
Founded November 1998 as a Pennsylvania Limited Liability Company.
OEM's in Homeland Security, defense electronics, telecommunications, spacecraft, instrumentation and broadband data.
Registered to ISO-9001: 2008 international quality standard by URS. JSTD-001 Soldering.
Winner of the Ben Franklin Technologies Innovation Award, 2005.
Recognized by the US Army PM Signals Warfare for outstanding support to the Warfighter.